Our training seminars ensure your team’s reports are properly documented for liability and insurance audits, then we handle the rest.
We are extremely thankful we were referred to Professional Billing Services. Prior to calling PBS, we were handling our billing in-house and due to lack of knowledge and time we realized we were leaving up to 70% of our money on the table. We saw an immediate increase in financial health of our company and are now able to reinvest in our own business and seeing great growth. Professional Billing Services has allowed us to focus on doing what we do best, and that is patient care.” —Care Ambulance, Iowa City, IA
Billing Services for EMS, Ambulance and Ambulatory Surgical Centers
When you are treating a patient, the last thing on you mind should be how to get paid for your services. That’s our job. We handle patient billing and collections sensitively, efficiently, and in compliance — just as if we were located in your facility. Put simply, Professional Billing Services helps you get paid. We have been doing this since 1985, with programs and services tailored to meet the specific needs of organizations just like yours.
Since 1992, we have been the leading provider of ambulance billing in central Illinois, because we provide top-level service and assistance:
- Ongoing training seminars for medics: we help train your team so reports are properly documented for liability reasons, and pass insurance audits as billed.
- Dedicated staff support: we assist you with the systems to code, bill, track and report all of your collectible services.
- Customized to fit: our goal is to provide services with an efficient billing system flexible to fit the needs of any size operation.
- Professional oversight: each claim is reviewed before being sent to insurance to eliminate denied claims and withstand an insurance inquiry
- Collecting what’s owed: our clients see an increase in their cash flow by our improved collections record. (On their own, many practices only collect 50% of what is collectable.)
- No hidden fees.
- Constant compliance: we follow all HIPPA and OIG regulations, so you no longer have to worry about your staff being in compliance.
What could more efficient billing mean for your business? More revenue? Consistent cash flow? More time to help patients? We can customize a plan for your business’ needs.